Wednesday 24 June 2015

Parachute pants for play

It's Kids clothes week and I have decided that it is high time I joined in. Not that I don't sew, like, all the time! But I just thought it would be fun to actually make sure I made it into the sewing room everyday.

So I made a pair of Parachute pants from the new Oliver and s pattern and I have been using them on Chloe quite often. I felt that more pants were needed so, seeing as the first pair took only two hours to make (including cutting), I decided I would make some to start the kcw experience off.

All three were in the same size as the first (6-12 months) but this time I went without the ties. It wasn't that I didn't like it. I do think its cute! I actually ran out of the ready sewn bias I used in the first pair. So that's why it was omitted.

This pattern is a great way to use up scraps. I bought a metre of the pink fabric and have some still left over even after using pieces to make all four pairs!

So without further ado, here they are!

And here's the pair I made first!


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Great mix and match pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Great mix and match pieces.

    ReplyDelete